About This Beautiful Mess

I got the idea from another blog to be a part of Project 365 - to take one picture for each day of the year. Here is my year in pictures...this beautiful mess.

Friday, January 15, 2010

15 January 2010 - 15/365: "I Will Stand"


I work in a private school, and today we had a dress-down day as a fundraiser for Haiti. The students were to give whatever was on their heart, and they were to dress in hand-me-down type clothes to empathize with those who have lost everything and might have to rely on others for the basic necessities, such as clothing. Those who participated were given a sticker to wear that says, 'I will stand and pray for Haiti.' Today, we raised $5,535. 65. I am so proud of our school family. (The picture below is not of the best quality - I was in a rush taking it before class started! - but I wanted everyone to see some of the faces of these great kids.).



1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love it when kids come together to help out. What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete